Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read!

+2
Awsomedude56
Mintoes
6 posters

Go down

How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! Empty How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read!

Post  Mintoes Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Hey guys! Mintoes here! This is a glitch I discovered when I was 6 and people can hear it! It's really annoying!
It's also a glitch!
1. put on whistle
2.put on bell
3. press 'W' on your keyboard and keep your finger on it!
4. Annoy away!

Mintoes

http://mintoescp.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! Empty Funny

Post  Awsomedude56 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 am

This so is funny and fun!!!!I just make other penguins just in case they get bann so my main penguin wont get bann for being annoying Wink
Awsomedude56
Awsomedude56

http://clubpenguinglitchezlikecrazy.WebStarts.com

Back to top Go down

How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! Empty Do you.....

Post  Awsomedude56 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:42 am

Hey there,do you have to use a bell?????I dont have one.
Awsomedude56
Awsomedude56

http://clubpenguinglitchezlikecrazy.WebStarts.com

Back to top Go down

How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! Empty Re: How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read!

Post  Clndestne121 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Awsomedude56 wrote:This so is funny and fun!!!!I just make other penguins just in case they get bann so my main penguin wont get bann for being annoying Wink
Lol You Wouldn't Get Banned For Being Annoying
That's Not A Moderators Job To Do Lol I Wish it Was lol
Clndestne121
Clndestne121

Back to top Go down

How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read! Empty Re: How to annoy people with a double thingy item thing! You got to read!

Post  Bolt Hugs Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:52 pm

This isn't really a glitch, it's more like an outfit combination.
But yes, most people will find this very irritating, it is funny. xD

I remember doing this a long time ago. Everyone told me to stop it, and then they started chucking snowballs at me with mad faces. Razz

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  sudhi578 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Mintoes wrote:Hey guys! Mintoes here! This is a glitch I discovered when I was 6 and people can hear it! It's really annoying!
It's also a glitch!
1. put on whistle
2.put on bell
4. Annoy away!

I did this on a cpps
sudhi578
sudhi578

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:49 am

Do people still use CPPS?

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot2 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 am

sudhi578 wrote:
Mintoes wrote:Hey guys! Mintoes here! This is a glitch I discovered when I was 6 and people can hear it! It's really annoying!
It's also a glitch!
1. put on whistle
2.put on bell
4. Annoy away!

I did this on a cpps

Lolz, If a mod came on a cpps, you would get kicked. Iv'e done this, also, on cpps' there are glitches of putting on four or more items, like the red whistle, the silver whistle, the gold bell and the silver bell, trust me it's loud. I'm making a PCL script which can work on cpps' that make bots do just this, and annoy the players until the lose it! ;D

- Robot2 (fred)
Robot2
Robot2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down