Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
About the forum * A little history * EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
About the forum * A little history * EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
About the forum * A little history * EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
About the forum * A little history * EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
About the forum * A little history * EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
About the forum * A little history * EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
About the forum * A little history * EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
About the forum * A little history * EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
About the forum * A little history * EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

About the forum * A little history *

3 posters

Go down

About the forum * A little history * Empty About the forum * A little history *

Post  Gizmo92883 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:20 am

Well about in 2009 i saw somethings online they were bots blue and green they got in a line and then all the sudden they panic'd and every 20 seconds they got back in that line i thought it was so cool. So i started looking it up but i didnt know what to even look up i though it was penguins that follow LOL well i found it some how i cant remember that part. Then i looked up tutorials and finally i got it to work later in that year i met lemon 9 a advanced php scripter and that got me into php i thought it was amazing to see command bots. me and lemon 9 became good friends later that week i met vital viper a famous cp penguin he added me Smile anyways that week also i met ozzy and he was on his account kitten or something i saw him making lol bots and then i said hey i can do that too and he said show me then i showed him then in a youtube message i sent lemon 9 a message saying hey wanna make out own bot forum? he said sure. then ozzy joined he started not to like the forum and he started not to like lemon 9 so then he made this forum ozzy fought with lemon 9 alot then lemon decided to spam his forum and he said il pay you xats if you help so he gave me 100 xats but then later lemon became an asshole a big asshole then i came over to this forum and said sorry to ozzy then the forum got pretty popular and thats how it basicly got started if theres any more info you know please let me know by the way lemon 9 got f***ed up by bedbed i got his forum password also and messed it up alittle XD

well keep on this epic forum now i hope you had time to read this huge thing XD

enjoy most of the story
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

About the forum * A little history * Empty Re: About the forum * A little history *

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Gizmo92883 wrote:Well about in 2009 i saw somethings online they were bots blue and green they got in a line and then all the sudden they panic'd and every 20 seconds they got back in that line i thought it was so cool. So i started looking it up but i didnt know what to even look up i though it was penguins that follow LOL well i found it some how i cant remember that part. Then i looked up tutorials and finally i got it to work later in that year i met lemon 9 a advanced php scripter and that got me into php i thought it was amazing to see command bots. me and lemon 9 became good friends later that week i met vital viper a famous cp penguin he added me Smile anyways that week also i met ozzy and he was on his account kitten or something i saw him making lol bots and then i said hey i can do that too and he said show me then i showed him then in a youtube message i sent lemon 9 a message saying hey wanna make out own bot forum? he said sure. then ozzy joined he started not to like the forum and he started not to like lemon 9 so then he made this forum ozzy fought with lemon 9 alot then lemon decided to spam his forum and he said il pay you xats if you help so he gave me 100 xats but then later lemon became an asshole a big asshole then i came over to this forum and said sorry to ozzy then the forum got pretty popular and thats how it basicly got started if theres any more info you know please let me know by the way lemon 9 got f***ed up by bedbed i got his forum password also and messed it up alittle XD

well keep on this epic forum now i hope you had time to read this huge thing XD

enjoy most of the story
This should go in General discussion, and Lemon was never a scripter he took other peoples scripts and said they were his, he had to hire me to make scripts for him.
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

About the forum * A little history * Empty he made the command script

Post  Gizmo92883 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 pm

he made the php command script but he stole my perl script i dont remember much lol xD
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

About the forum * A little history * Empty Re: About the forum * A little history *

Post  Bolt Hugs Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Great story! but where's the part about me? lol, just kidding. Laughing

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum