Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

4 posters

Go down

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Gizmo92883 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey guys i made a great trainer today here are some codes to it

it has
Rainbow puffle *people see*!
follow bot
copy bot
auto talker

and way more about 120 cheats! and i had some request's for the server hack emptying all servers that works too! and more request about a bigger screen well i made too a big screen version and a small screen version!! so here they are

Small screen: Link Removed
Big Screen: Link Removed

remember to read the license before use im not responcible for any banneds! enjoy the cheat i made!

Last edited by 43nînjâ17 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *Locked Link to the site has been locked down)
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Re: Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Gizmo92883 wrote:Hey guys i made a great trainer today here are some codes to it

it has
follow bot
copy bot
auto talker

and way more about 120 cheats! and i had some request's for the server hack emptying all servers that works too! and more request about a bigger screen well i made too a big screen version and a small screen version!! so here they are

Small screen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Big Screen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

remember to read the license before use im not responcible for any banneds! enjoy the cheat i made!
Who would want a little screen? whats the point of that? why don't you just make an option to change the screen size if people are really that particular.
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty screen

Post  Gizmo92883 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm

well smaller screen or bigger screen some people said it hurt there eyes big and some didnt like it small so what ever they want it wasnt my idea.
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Not bad

Post  mike1665 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Wow good job gizmo the trainer is not bad good job Smile
mike1665
mike1665

Back to top Go down

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Thanks

Post  Gizmo92883 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

Thanks it total took 6 hours to complete i spent alot of time on this.
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Re: Penguin Bomb Mega/Limited edition "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  sudhi578 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Gizmo92883 wrote:Hey guys i made a great trainer today here are some codes to it

it has
follow bot
copy bot
auto talker

Small screen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Big Screen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ak47
Hey Can you give me some working variable's I will give you full credit
sudhi578
sudhi578

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down