Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
My Ideas [UPDATED] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

My Ideas [UPDATED]

3 posters

Go down

My Ideas [UPDATED] Empty My Ideas [UPDATED]

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm

-Post Ranks - I'm not sure if you can add this to your Forum or not. But how about people get a title under their username for posting a certain amount of posts, hmm. I don't know. Newbie 0, Member 10, Fellow Member 30, Advanced Member 50. (Just an example)

-Introductions Category- So we can get to know each other. People can post some information about themselves, or just a basic introduction.

-Forum Games Category- Add a 'Forum Games' category to the Forum.

-Chat Box- I don't notice it much since it's right at the bottom of the page, perhaps move it to the top or just remove it.

-Forum Banner- I could make a banner for the top of the Forum. I have Photoshop CS5, so that won't be a problem to make. Just give me a few ideas on what you want.

-Forum Layout- Could it be light blue? and also, get rid of some buttons at the top of the Forum so it's easier to get around. Maybe place the less needed ones at the bottom of the Forum. (Portal, FAQ, Gallery, Calendar, Search.)

-Legend- You should change the Formation Maker's colour to something brighter, Gray looks kind of plain and original. And also, why have a 'Not Trusted' promotion. That's what warnings/bans are for. xD

-Spam Category- Add a 'Spam' category to the Forum, so members can post random stuff/spam in it.

You guys also need to put in the effort of responding to as many Topics as possible, otherwise people get bored of waiting for a response. Try and get online as much as you can, online members will encourage those who aren't so active to post more.

It's better to have a Forum that has users that are active rather than. 'Kaii, thanks, baii.'

These are all just suggestions to try and improve this Forum, I hope it helps.

What do you think? ^-^

-Bolt Hugs

Last edited by Bolt Hugs on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Suggestions)

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

My Ideas [UPDATED] Empty Re: My Ideas [UPDATED]

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Bolt Hugs wrote:-Post Ranks - I'm not sure if you can add this to your Forum or not. But how about people get a title under their username for posting a certain amount of posts, hmm. I don't know. Newbie 0, Member 10, Fellow Member 30, Advanced Member 50. (Just an example)

-Introductions Category- So we can get to know each other. People can post some information about themselves, or just a basic introduction.

-Forum Games Category- Why not play a few Forum games with other members.

-Chat Box- I don't notice it much since it's right at the bottom of the page, perhaps move it to the top or just remove it.

-Forum Banner- I could make a banner for the top of the Forum. I have Photoshop CS5, so that won't be a problem to make. Just give me a few ideas on what you want.

-Forum Layout- Could it be light blue? and also, get rid of some buttons at the top of the Forum so it's easier to get around. Maybe place the less needed ones at the bottom of the Forum. (Portal, FAQ, Gallery, Calendar, Search.)

-Legend- You should change the Formation Maker's colour to something brighter, Gray looks kind of plain and original. And also, why have a 'Not Trusted' promotion. That's what warnings/bans are for. xD

You guys also need to put in the effort of responding to as many Topics as possible, otherwise people get bored of waiting for a response. Try and get online as much as you can, online members will encourage those who aren't so active to post more.

It's better to have a Forum that has users that are active rather than. 'Kaii, thanks, baii.'

These are all just suggestions to try and improve this Forum, I hope it helps.

What do you think? ^-^

-Bolt Hugs
This was very helpful i will consider these ideas most of them sound great, but i think we gotta keep the search button and the chatbox (which maybe i will move to the top) and the calendar can be used to schedule events like bot raids or important stuff, i will also look into making ranks and i'm gonna change the color of the forum because im not big on the lime green either. But overall i think your ideas are great and i'm adding you to the cool people list and if you can prove that your up for the job then i may even make you a moderator. I will be sure to send you a message about the banner too with some possible ideas for it.

Last edited by Ozzyozborn13 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Post  Clndestne121 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 pm

nice Ideas Smile
Clndestne121
Clndestne121

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you Ozzy for the promotion, and also taking my ideas in. Things are starting to look better already! nice work. Smile

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 pm

clndestne121 wrote:nice Ideas Smile
Thank you. Smile

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am

Bolt Hugs wrote:Thank you Ozzy for the promotion, and also taking my ideas in. Things are starting to look better already! nice work. Smile
Yep no problem, and please if you have anymore ideas it would be great if you posted them.
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am

Will do Ozzy

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am