Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

5 posters

Go down

Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Gizmo92883 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey guys i spent alot of time on this and it came accross pretty hard i made a trainer with no codes because i can't add codes with my vb6 or it will freeze so what i thought was it will still work with wpe pro. so i called it penguin target and i put together a basicly working trainer'ish Now if you know how to use wpe pro this trainer allows it. 100% made by me Now we can bring back the rainbow puffle and a bunch of frames and more with wpe pro!

Penguin target by Gizmo92883/Matrix: LINK BROKEN
copy and paste the link in the address bar "duh" xD.

whats in the zip file?:
Penguin target
Wpe pro + wpe pro's 2 other dll files

their are some popups during you logging in to the server but other than that it works fine. im also working on a trainer. Very Happy

Enjoy

Last edited by 43nînjâ17 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Locked* Link broken)
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Re: Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 pm

I'll try it Smile

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Re: Club penguin TaRgEt By me p.s its a trainer sorta "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Sounds cool ill try it out later.

oh and this belongs in club penguin cheats, but ill move it for you.
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Post  Clndestne121 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Hey gizmo i am trying to make a trainer i know how but one problem i thought you maybe can help me with when your making the Trainer and in Movie you have to type in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and it shows club penguins login page but it doesn't show on mine please reply thanks.
Clndestne121
Clndestne121

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot2 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:06 am

Clndestne121 wrote:Hey gizmo i am trying to make a trainer i know how but one problem i thought you maybe can help me with when your making the Trainer and in Movie you have to type in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and it shows club penguins login page but it doesn't show on mine please reply thanks.

What is the problem? Is it when you put the SWF file into your trainer, you can't see it? Or is it something else?

- Robot2 (Fred)
Robot2
Robot2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down