Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

3 posters

Go down

The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Gizmo92883 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Hey guys today i made a cp trainer it works great
there isnt a hell alot of cheat's but there are enough to have fun!
and to mess around with heres the link and pictures are below:

Simple version*OK*
Link Broken

There not the best pictures but its called a late preview Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy

Last edited by 43nînjâ17 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *Locked Download site has been locked down)
Gizmo92883
Gizmo92883

Back to top Go down

The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Re: The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Bolt Hugs Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm gonna try it

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them" Empty Re: The new cp trainer by me PENGUIN BOMB 2.0 "All of my trainers are dead and i will not be fixing them"

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Gizmo92883 wrote:Hey guys today i made a cp trainer it works great
there isnt a hell alot of cheat's but there are enough to have fun!
and to mess around with heres the link and pictures are below:

Full Version *Recommended
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Simple version*OK*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There not the best pictures but its called a late preview Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy
Holy crap im thinking about locking the announcements section. Post your stuff in the right section, i moved this to programs.
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Why lock the Announcements section? I always post appropriate announcements.

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Bolt Hugs wrote:Why lock the Announcements section? I always post appropriate announcements.
Yes i know you do but everyone else doesn't.
Ozzyozborn13
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Hugs Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:21 pm

That wouldn't really be fair on me then, since all I do is help out.

Bolt Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down