Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Best Club Penguin Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Add me on discord if you want to catch up!
    My Ideas! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
    My Ideas! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:07 am by Cooldude21

» This forum died
    My Ideas! EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
    My Ideas! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
    My Ideas! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
    My Ideas! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
    My Ideas! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
    My Ideas! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
    My Ideas! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Club Penguin Events
    Advertisement

My Ideas!

3 posters

Go down

My Ideas! Empty My Ideas!

Post  Robot2 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 am

Hello,
    Here are some basic improvements this forum should have:

- Forum colour/color: The forum's colour/color scheme is always the same colour/color, This may bore the user's by using all blue, try changing the colour/color scheme of these forums, to more relaxing Colours/colors, e.g Green.

- Revamp on our introductions category - Well this is just a basic thing to add to the category, by changing the name to 'Introductions and Farewells' this may be a good place for when users quit this forum, they can not only post their introductions (which they current do), but also can post their final message on these forums, as other's may not know they quit.

- New Ranks - Posting threads is an important factor to contribute to this forums activity level, by adding new ranks, (they can be silly) like Crazy Monkey, and adding different Colours/colors to the rank, will be a good way into encouraging more users, as when a user reaches a certain post goal, they will automatically receive the title of the rank's name.

- Support Staff - By adding this rank to the forums, users who are good at helping/answering questions, can have a role of doing this on the forums, which they should also get their own category, which is currently 'Help', change the 'Help' forum to 'Support' (It sounds more formal).

- Sub-categories - Let's say you have the Category 'General - Off topic', by adding 'sub categories' to it like 'music', 'movies' etc. Will encourage and give the users for choice into posting threads.

- Removing 'Free Forum', at the top of the tab, you can see the word's 'Free Forum', this can easily be removed, so instead of it saying " Free forum: Best Club Penguin Bots", it can say "Best Club Penguin Bots".

- Logo - This forum should have a logo created, and it can be placed at the top, and as the owners/moderators signatures with whatever else they want with it. If you can't make one, I could make some cool logo's of swf logos, if you like.

- Finally, forum popularity is going down once again, in order to keep to forums future bright, we need to boost up the registered users rate, and get more user's active, by tempting them in!

- Also, I will be making a few surprise things for this forum, over the next up-coming days, and I will post them here, stay tuned!

Thanks,
    P.s Can a forum admin, please change my name to: Robot2

Thanks,
    - Robot2 (Fred)
    Robot2
    Robot2

Back to top Go down

My Ideas! Empty Re: My Ideas!

Post  Ozzyozborn13 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Thank you for all of these ideas, I enjoy hearing suggestions from everyone. I will be sure to implement a few of these ideas very soon. And i am not very good at this, so if you could make a logo for the top of the forum that would be great.
    Ozzyozborn13
    Ozzyozborn13
    Admin

https://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 am

Ozzyozborn13 wrote:Thank you for all of these ideas, I enjoy hearing suggestions from everyone. I will be sure to implement a few of these ideas very soon. And i am not very good at this, so if you could make a logo for the top of the forum that would be great.

Thanks, here is a basic logo, I whipped up in a few minutes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Although I can make a better one, when I have time.
    Robot2
    Robot2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dentonbrooks Sat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm

How do you make bots on a cpps

Dentonbrooks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down